THE TUG - PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE
This paper explores the origins and future of the tugboats. The growth of power plants & communication systems is cited as well as descriptions of various special function tugs.
- Presented to the Gulf Section of SNAME.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Larmann, B
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Towboats; Tugboats; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00150420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM