INTERFERENCE AND ITS EFFECTS ON TRACK CIRCUITS
This paper deals with the principal mechanisms which generate unwanted current components, together with the reaction of the various system elements, and comment is made upon the type of interference most likely to affect track circuit performance.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Hardman, A R
- Publication Date: 1976-12-8
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Electromagnetic interference; Inductive interference; Interference; Reliability; Safety; Signaling; Track circuits
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00150406
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM