EFFECT OF IMCO POLLUTION REGULATIONS ON SHIPPING
Six papers by various authors are presented. The topic discussed in marine pollution including a review of current and future pollution regulations; the facilities required to reduce pollution in ports and rivers; the disposal of sewage and garbage from at sea and in dock; the marine application of monitoring oil in water; and equipment development for incineration and sewage treatment.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03093948
- Effect of IMCO (Intergov Marit Consult Organ), Pollut Regal on Shipp, Conf, Proceedings, Pap and Discuss, Dec 5, 1974.
Institute of Marine EngineersMemorial Building, 76 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7JN, England
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 26 p.
- Institute of Marine Engineers Transactions
- ISSN: 0309-3948
- TRT Terms: Pollution; Pollution control; Regulation; Regulations; Sewage treatment; Ships; Waste disposal; Water quality management
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Imco pollution regulations; Shipboard sewage treatment; Water pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00141401
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Series B Proc. Pap.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM