WET-DOCKING OF LARGE SHIPS
This paper discusses the concept of "wet-docking", including hull cleaning, painting, and surveys afloat, underwater repairs and in- water inspection.
- In-Water Maintenance on Ships, Conference, Proceedings, Pap and Discuss, London England, Jan 15, 1975. Published for Institute of Mar Eng (Trans, Series B), London, England.
PTJ Publishing IncorporatedP.O. Box 1025
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Jones, D F
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: p. 39-45
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Hulls; Inspection; Painting; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull cleaning; Hull inspection; Hull maintenance (In water); Hull painting
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00141400
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proc. Pap.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM