FLOW CURVATURE OF HEAVILY LOADED PROPELLER BLADES
The criterion for defining the heavily loaded case, the two dimensional lifting line conception, the cases of the optimum moderately loaded and of the heavily loaded propeller, the three dimensional lifting surface conception and a comparison between the heavily and moderately loaded cases are discussed.
- Conference on Fluid Mech, 5th, Proceedings, Budapest, Hung, 1975, V1.
Akademiai KiadoAlkotmany u 21
H-1054 Budapest V, Hungary
- Bahgat, F
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: p. 31-41
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic lift; Blade loading; Mechanical loads
- Old TRIS Terms: Lifting line theory; Lifting surface theory; Propeller loading
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00141239
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM