THE BARGE AND TOWING INDUSTRY CATALOG OF PUBLICATIONS FILMS AND INFORMATION RESOURCES
This catalog lists publications, pamphlets, films and information resources that will be of interest to those who want a better understanding of domestic water carrier operation. The listings range from small 4 page flyers on waterway pollution to treatises on transportation law to the handling of dangerous cargoes and the future employment possibilities in this field. A brief description of 24 films highlighting our navigable rivers and barge operations on these rivers that can be used for training or educational purposes is included.
American Waterways Operators, IncorporatedSuite 502, 1250 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1970-11
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Barge carriers; Education; Inland waterways; Marine transit; Personnel development; Training devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs; Inland waterways information
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00035111
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Waterways Operators, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1978 12:00AM