RESTRAINT OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES IN MOTOR VEHICLES
This Standard sets out options for restraining a child with one or more disabilities while travelling in a motor vehicle, to minimize the risk of bodily injury in an impact. This Standard does not include the restraint of children in motor vehicles specifically designed or modified and converted into ambulances. (a) The Standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 9 January 1996 and on behalf of the Council of Standards New Zealand on 15 January 1996.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733703410
STANDARDS AUSTRALIAPO BOX 1055
STRATHFIELD, NEW SOUTH WALES Australia 2135
STANDARDS NEW ZEALAND155 THE TERRACE
WELLINGTON, New Zealand 6001
- Publication Date: 1996-3-5
- Pagination: 15 p.
- Australian Standard
- Issue Number: AS/NZS 4370:1996
- Publisher: STANDARDS AUSTRALIA
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Children; Equipment; Injuries; Persons with disabilities; Prevention; Restraint systems; Safety; Standards
- Geographic Terms: Australia; New Zealand
- ITRD Terms: 8006: Australia; 1243: Car; 1758: Child; 1726: Disabled person; 3674: Equipment; 2163: Injury; 8079: New zealand; 1466: Passive safety system; 9149: Prevention; 1665: Safety; 187: Specification (standard)
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00729043
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0-7337-0341-0
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Dec 12 1996 12:00AM