PAINTS AND RELATED MATERIALS - ROAD MARKING MATERIALS, PART 2: THERMOPLASTIC ROAD MARKING MATERIALS
This standard sets out requirements for thermoplastic road marking materials that are applied by spray or screed or are extruded. The requirements are primarily performance based and are assessed on road surfaces of dense grade asphalt or Grade 3 chipseal. (a) The Standard was approved on 5 November 1993.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726287547
STANDARDS AUSTRALIAPO BOX 1055
STRATHFIELD, NEW SOUTH WALES Australia 2135
- Publication Date: 1994-1-17
- Pagination: 40 p.
- Australian Standard
- Issue Number: AS4049.2-1994
- Publisher: STANDARDS AUSTRALIA
- TRT Terms: Bituminous mixtures; Building materials; Chippings; Paint; Road markings; Safety; Seal coats; Standards; Surfaces; Test procedures; Thermoplastic materials
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 8006: Australia; 4967: Bituminous mixture; 562: Carriageway marking; 4585: Chippings; 4555: Material (constr); 3807: Paint; 1665: Safety; 187: Specification (standard); 6438: Surface; 2984: Surface dressing; 6288: Test method; 7434: Thermoplastic
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00729019
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0-7262-8754-7
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Dec 12 1996 12:00AM