ISO/TC 204 WORKING GROUP 8 - TRANSIT/EMERGENCY
International Standards Organization (ISO) is responsible for developing internationally harmonized standards among the ISO member countries. These standards can then be adopted at the discretion of the standards setting organizations within each country as either mandatory or voluntary compliance standards. The actual effort of identifying activities and work that needs to be performed to generate and draft international ITS standards is performed by 16 Working Groups (WGs). This pamphlet describes the history and responsibilities of WG 8 - Public Transit and Emergency.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1996-5
- Pagination: 2 p.
- APTS PROGRAM
- Publisher: Federal Transit Administration
- TRT Terms: Advanced public transportation systems; Disaster preparedness; Disasters and emergency operations; Public transit
- Identifier Terms: International Standards Organization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency procedures
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00728730
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 27 1996 12:00AM