PRECAST PRESTRESSED CONCRETE BRIDGES FOR LOW-VOLUME ROADS
This paper addresses the need for bridge replacement and rehabilitation and the use of precast prestressed concrete bridges for low-volume roads. Topics included: planning, design considerations, diaphragms, abutments, decks, geometrics, contracting methods, and recommendations.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/12789822
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Tokerud, R
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Abutments; Bridges; Contracting; Design; Diaphragms (Engineering); Driver rehabilitation; Equipment replacement; Geometric design; Low volume roads; Planning; Precast concrete; Prestressed concrete bridges; Recommendations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Decks; Diaphragms; Replacements
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00728602
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 15 1996 12:00AM