DEVELOPMENTS IN RAILWAY VEHICLE WASHING SYSTEMS
The external appearance of rail vehicles is seen as an important issue in the battle to win more customers over to this mode of transport. BWI Dawson is continually enhancing its Aquamatic rail vehicle washing systems. This article describes this system.
- Published in conjunction with the International Railway Congress Association (IRCA).
Kensington Publications Ltd111 Southwark Street
London SE1 0JF, England
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: p. 192-193
- WORLD RAILWAY EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY UPDATE 1995/96
- Publisher: Kensington Publications Ltd
- TRT Terms: Customer service; Railroad cars; Systems; Washing
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00728578
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 7 1996 12:00AM