INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM VIA BALTICA, HELSINKI-TALLINN, 13-16 MAY 1992. DOCUMENTATION
This publication contains documentation from the International Symposium VIA BALTICA. The contents are divided according to session - Opening Session; Session I (Technical Questions); and Session II (Economic Questions). Via Baltica refers to the international road link between Finland and the Baltic countries plus Poland. The Via Baltica project is more than a road connection; it is an economic corridor including rail connection, ferry traffic, harbors, and telecommunications.
Finnish Road AssociationVironkatu 6
00170 Helsinki 17, Finland
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Economic factors; Economic impacts; Financing; Highway traffic control; International roads; Joint development
- Geographic Terms: Estonia; Finland; Latvia; Lithuania; Poland
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society;
- Accession Number: 00730201
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 10 1997 12:00AM