NASAO STATE AVIATION DATABASE
This State Aviation Database report documents the current status of each state's involvement in a variety of aspects of aviation. It is divided into two separate sections. The first section includes a three-page presentation of data on each state aviation agency - their organizational structure; aviation programs and publications; numbers and types of airports; funding sources and expenditures; and federal and state grant programs. The second section of the report contains twelve comparative tables that present a national summary of aviation funding and programs across the United States.
National Association of State Aviation OfficialsMetro Plaza One, Suite 505, 8401 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910
- Publication Date: 1996-7-1
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Aviation; Databases; Expenditures; Finance; Financing; Grant aid; States
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00728623
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1996 12:00AM