SO YOU WANT TO PATENT?
In his second article of this series (see abstract no 96030732) the author dealt with confidentiality and know-how. He discussed the steps a person should take before disclosing an invention to various companies in order to test the market. This article deals with the situation where that person has discovered that there is a market demand for the 'invention'.
- Naval Architect, April 1996, p 29 [2 p]
- Cottrill, S
- Publication Date: 1996
- TRT Terms: Patent applications; Patents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00728335
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Maritime Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 4 1996 12:00AM