FUEL BUGS EAT ENGINE...!
If allowed to generate, uncontrolled microbial contamination of marine fuel oil can have very severe effects on engine components, filters and tank corrosion. The article discusses the problem which is now believed to be almost endemic and outlines methods to overcome it.
- Marine Engrs Rev, Jan 1996, p 28 [2 p]
- Publication Date: 1996
- TRT Terms: Fuel oils
- Uncontrolled Terms: Microbial contamination
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00727423
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Maritime Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 1 1996 12:00AM