GAS TURBINE FANTASY?
The author considers the possible merits of future cruise liners being powered by gas turbo-electric plants, including implications for the naval architect.
- Naval Architect, Jan 1996, p 5 [2 p, 2 fig]
- Payne, S
- Publication Date: 1996
- TRT Terms: Cruise ships; Gas turbines
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00727422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Maritime Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 1 1996 12:00AM