ROAD FUND TAX EVASION: A STATE PERSPECTIVE
This report provides a detailed analysis of road fund tax evasion in the states, the revenue implications for state budgets and strategies states are using to address the problem. It is a new report by The Council of State Governments and the Council of Governors' Policy Advisors.
Council of State GovernmentsIron Works Pike
Lexington, KY United States 40505
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Finance; Financing; Revenues; State government; Taxes
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00732131
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: C151-9600
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 13 1997 12:00AM