TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS AND SERVICE POLICY
This guide to urban transportation planning, design and impact estimation illustrates the tools required to render abstract planning and design concepts into practical plans. It covers long-term system planning and short-term demand management, thereby providing a basic understanding of transportation problems encountered in actual practice. The book explains how policies affecting quality of service, fares, investment levels and environmental impact interrelate.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0412074818
Chapman & Hall115 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY United States 10003
- SCHOON, J G
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Fares; Quality of service; Transportation planning; Travel demand management; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00732129
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0412074818
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 13 1997 12:00AM