CEMENT CONCRETE PAVEMENTS
This book covers the design, construction, monitoring and proportions and maintenance of cement concrete pavements. Materials and their proportions and properties are described, and the design of road and foundation concretes are covered from the point of view of mechanical functioning of the pavement or foundation. Also covered are methods of site construction and different equipment, the behavior of concrete pavements, their changes from the effects of traffic and environment, and the specific techniques of maintenance.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9054102411
AA Balkema PublishersOld Post Road
Brookfield, VT United States 05036
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 253 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete pavements; Pavement design; Pavement maintenance; Paving; Portland cement
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00732124
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9054102411
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 12 1997 12:00AM