TRANSPORT, THE ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
In this book, leading international authorities examine the relationships between transport, urban structure, and environmental degradation. Contents include: Environmental Policy and Transport: An Overview; Global Environmental Degradation: The Role of Transport; The Role of Government; Statement on the Role of Energy Research Agencies; The Car User's Perspective; The Airline Industry's Perspective; Unresolved Questions on Environmental Valuation; and Transport Policy and Management.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0419178708
Chapman & Hall115 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY United States 10003
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 292 p.
- TRT Terms: Car utilization (Railroads); Energy; Environmental impacts; Environmental policy; International; Policy; Technology
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy technology
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Policy; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00732065
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0419178708
- Report/Paper Numbers: B-644
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Feb 4 1997 12:00AM