BUS DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENTS IN DRIVETRAINS, SAFETY, AND FLEET MANAGEMENT
This publication covers the latest developments in the bus industry concerning safety, manufacturing, and alternative fuels. Contents include: Low Floor Bus Powertrain Suspension; Numerical Analysis of Stresses within the High Speed Flywheel in the Regenerative Braking System of a City Bus; A Practical Guide to the Use of R-134a Refrigerant for In-Service Motorcoaches; Transit Bus Operator Work Station Design for a Diverse Population; The Practical Implementation of Reflective Tape on Motorcoaches for Improved Conspicuity; The Effects of LNG Weathering on Fuel Composition and Vehicle Management Techniques; Development of Fuzzy Logic ABS Control for Commercial Trucks; and more.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917121
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 108 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Fleet management; Flywheels; Fuel composition; Low floor vehicles; Power trains; Transit buses; Vehicle design; Vehicle drive systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus design; Flywheel-powered vehicles
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00732063
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917121
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1124
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1997 12:00AM