This book provides insight into the issues currently facing development and deployment of IVHS. Contents include: AUTOPASS: Automated Parking Support System; Improved Traffic Control Integration Through Software Emulation; Greatly Improved Use of Roadside Passive Listening Device; An Automated Highway System Employing a "Smart Highway" Infrastructure and "Dumb Cars"; Intelligent Mobile Data Networks Offer Cost-Effective Solution to Today's Transportation Challenges; ;and Parking Management Systems - The City of Chicago: A Case Study.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560914890
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced vehicle control systems; Advanced vehicle control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Mobile communication systems; Parking facilities; Traffic control
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic control systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 00732062
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560914890
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1037
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1997 12:00AM