ALTERNATIVE FUEL - COMPOSITION, PERFORMANCE, ENGINES, AND SYSTEMS
This book reports recent advances in the utilization of alternative fuels covering engines, catalysts, emissions, fuels, and lubricants. Contents include: Design and Testing of a Dedicated Hydrogen-Fueled Engine; Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle Using LPG Engine Fuel; Alternative Fuel Transit Bus Evaluation Program Results; The Effect of Biodiesel Fuel Composition on Diesel Combustion and Emissions; Methane Dedicated Catalysts for Heavy-Duty Natural Gas Engines; Autoignition Characteristics of Ethanol; Heterogeneous Surface Effects on Methanol Autoignition; and Organic Pollutants from the Thermal Degradation of Oxygenated Fuels.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560918241
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 284 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Catalysts; Diesel fuels; Fuel composition; Fuel systems; Hydrogen fuels; Lubricants; Methane; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00732060
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560918241
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1181
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1997 12:00AM