WHIPLASH INJURIES - DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
This publication looks at whiplash from a variety of perspectives. A compendium of technical presentations, this book is broken into four parts: General Aspects; Physiopathology; Evaluation; and Treatment.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/3540750150
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 272 p.
- TRT Terms: Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Injuries; Patients; Whiplash
- Old TRIS Terms: Treatments
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00732058
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 3540750150
- Report/Paper Numbers: B-671
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1997 12:00AM