STRATEGIES IN ELECTRIC AND HYBRID VEHICLE DESIGN
This book describes recent advances made in optimizing vehicle performance, fuel economy, and emissions while keeping cost and complexity within consumer-acceptable limits. Contents include: Development of a New Hybrid System - Dual System; Robust Control of a Parallel Hybrid Drivetrain with a CVT; Optimization of a CNG Series Hybrid Concept Vehicle; Switched Reluctance Drives for Electric and Hybrid Concept Vehicle; Switched Reluctance Drives for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles; Power Improved ZEBRA Battery for Zero Emission Vehicles; and Engine Control Strategy for a Series Hybrid Electric Vehicle Incorporating Load-Leveling and Computer Controlled Energy Management.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917865
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric vehicles; Fuel conservation; Hybrid vehicles; Vehicle performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Dual fuel boilers
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00732057
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917865
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1156
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1997 12:00AM