TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS
The papers in this book reflect current engineering approaches to developing practical electric vehicles for general use. Contents include: The Technological Opportunities of Hybrid Electric Vehicles; A Hybrid Natural Gas Electric Fleet Vehicle; Sensitivity Analysis of Hybrid Electric Vehicle Designs; A Modular Simulink Model for Hybrid Electric Vehicles; Tools and Strategies for Hybrid-Electric Drivesystem Optimization; Near Term Improvement of Passenger Car Drive Train Efficiency; Rapid Bus Project; Advanced Motor Control Electronics; and Use of Aluminum Heat Exchangers for Thermal Management of Electric Vehicles.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560918403
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Electric vehicles; Heat exchangers; Hybrid automobiles; Hybrid vehicles; Power trains; Vehicle drive systems
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00732054
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560918403
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1189
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM