DESIGN INNOVATIONS IN ALTERNATIVE FUELS TECHNOLOGIES
Contents include: Natural Gas Powered Heavy Duty Truck Demonstration; Directly Injected Natural Gas Fueling of Diesel Engines; An Experimental and Numerical Study of Combustion Chamber Design for Lean-Burn Natural Gas Engines; Conformable Pressurized Fuel Storage for Increased Vehicle Range; Injected Heavy-Duty Propane Engine; and Development of a Hydrogen Fueled Internal Combustion Engine Designed for Single Speed/Power Operation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560918373
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Combustion chambers; Design; Fuel storage; Heavy duty trucks; Hydrogen fuels; Natural gas; Propane
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion chamber design; Propane fuel
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00732053
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560918373
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1186
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM