ELECTRIC VEHICLES: DRIVING TOWARDS COMMERCIALIZATION
This book includes details on EV development programs, batteries, collaborative battery development ventures, HEV powertrains, advanced energy converters, and improved energy storage devices. It describes how the automobile industry is addressing the significant engineering challenge of providing a marketable alternative to the gasoline engine car that meets high performance expectations and remains emission free. The book is divided into the following sections: Overview; Batteries; Powertrains; Electric Vehicles; and Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917512
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1997
- Pagination: 700 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Hybrid automobiles; Hybrid vehicles; New products; Pollutants; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Commercialization; Emission standards
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00732049
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917512
- Report/Paper Numbers: PT-58
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM