INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS PUBLICATIONS
This paper lists the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) publications that are currently available from the U.S. Department of Transportation. It provides descriptive summaries of FTA's Advanced Public Transportation Systems (APTS) reports and the ITS project reports sponsored by the Federal Highway Administration, Federal Railroad Administration, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Also available from: FTA, Advanced Public Transportation Systems, 400 7th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20590.
Department of TransportationIntelligent Transportation Systems Joint Program Office
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1996-11
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced public transportation systems; Documents; Intelligent transportation systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Publications
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00732031
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 25 1997 12:00AM