PROCEEDINGS OF FEDERAL WATERWAYS MANAGEMENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATION CONFERENCE HELD AT NEW LONDON, CONNECTICUT ON 7-9 JUNE 1994
This document contains the proceedings of the second Federal Waterways RD Coordination Conference held at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy in New London, CT, June 7-9, 1994. The conference was attended by representatives from 19 Federal Agencies involved in the management of U.S. waterways. The purpose of the conference was to identify the research goals and objectives of each agency relating to waterways management and marine navigation and to capitalize on collaborative opportunities where they exist.
United States Coast GuardResearch and Development Center, 1082 Shennecossett Road
Groton, CT United States 06340-6096
- Walker, R T
- Publication Date: 1994-12
- Pagination: 198 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Management; Planning; Research; Water transportation; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Research;
- Accession Number: 00731953
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-DC-40-94,, CG-D-07-95
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 5 1997 12:00AM