FINANCING TOMORROW'S INFRASTRUCTURE. CHALLENGES AND ISSUES
There are two basic issues concerning the infrastructure: how to make the infrastructure more efficient and affordable and how to finance it. These issues are particularly critical at this time because federal appropriations are, at best, going to remain at current levels and could very well be reduced. This colloquium was an attempt to explore these issues in a social, political and financial context, to examine models for successfully financing infrastructure projects, and to discuss new and innovative ways of dealing with contemporary realities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0309055431
- This publication presents the proceedings of a colloquium held on October 20, 1995 and sponsored by the NRC's Board on Infrastructure and the Constructed Environment.
National Research Council2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Financing; Infrastructure; Public private partnerships
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00731030
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0309055431
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM