This primer is an attempt to develop in simple terms the principles governing concrete mixtures and to show how a knowledge of these principles and of the properties of cement can be applied to the production of permanent structures in concrete. Presented in a question and answer format, this 4th edition of the Concrete Primer covers a wide range of topics including: cement, mortar, concrete, strength of concrete, air entrainment, admixtures, proportioning procedures and metric conversion tables.
Farmington Hills, MI United States 48331
- McMillan, F R
- Tuthill, L H
- Publication Date: 1987-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Cement; Concrete; Concrete structures; Manuals; Mix design; Mortar; Strength of materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete strength
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete composition
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00731025
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Fourth Edition
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM