REFLECTIVE CRACKING IN PAVEMENTS - DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE OF OVERLAY SYSTEMS
Proceedings of RILEM TC-PRC third conference on this subject. Papers from road authorities, engineers, researchers, contractors and manufacturers discussing the implementation and the long term behavior of overlay systems. The following topics are covered: prevention and cracking assessment, choice and design of overlay systems, practical implementation, case histories and long term performance.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/041922060X
Spon (E and FN) Limited11 New Fetter Lane
London EC4P 4EE, England
- Publication Date: 1996-11
- Pagination: 576 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Fracture mechanics; Overlays (Pavements); Pavement cracking; Pavement performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Proceedings
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00730963
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 041922060X
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM