PRODUCTION METHODS AND WORKABILITY OF CONCRETE
This book focuses on production methods and on workability and handling, two fundamental and closely linked stages of the concrete construction process. It has a strongly practical emphasis, with many contributions showing how to build effectively using the many high performance concretes which have progressed from research into construction in recent years. The main themes covered are: production mixers and mixing processes; production methods; sprayed and very dry precasting mixes; fiber reinforced concrete; flowing and superfluid mixes; rheology; test methods; mix design and models; special cements and concretes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0419220704
Spon (E and FN) Limited11 New Fetter Lane
London EC4P 4EE, England
- Publication Date: 1996-9
- Pagination: 560 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete mixing; Fiber reinforced concrete; High performance concrete; Workability
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00730962
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0419220704
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 2001 12:00AM