ROUTING CONTROL OF A MOTORWAY NETWORK: A SUMMARY
The problem of setting route directives in a motorway network is formulated as a dynamic game problem. After restricting attention to the Nash equilibrium concept, a search procedure for such an equilibrium is proposed.
- Prepared in cooperation with Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica, Amsterdam.
Eindhoven University of Technologyden Dolech 2, P.O. Box 513
Eindhoven, Netherlands 5600 MB
- Huijberts, HJC
- van Schuppen, Jan H
- Publication Date: 1995-4
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Networks; Roads; Route choice
- Uncontrolled Terms: Equilibrium models; Road networks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00730723
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MEMO-COSOR-95-13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM