CALGARY GOPLAN. USER PAY: REPORT OF THE USER PAY ISSUE SUB-GROUP
This report documents the findings and activities of the Calgary GoPlan's user pay subgroup, which focused on exploring the real and societal costs of urban transportation, direct and hidden subsidies, and user pay techniques. Subgroup activities included a user pay/auto and transit issues workshop held to foster discussions between transportation stakeholders who would be affected by changes in current user-pay practices, a public opinion survey, and user-pay information dissemination. Findings presented include historical transportation costs in Calgary, how transportation costs are paid, hidden costs of automobile use and transit, and options for future user-pay concepts.
Calgary, City of, Canada313 Seventh Avenue, Southeast
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Information dissemination; Public opinion; Road pricing
- Uncontrolled Terms: User costs
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00730718
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM