ASSISTANCE WITH THE FEDERAL HIGH-SPEED RAIL CORRIDOR APPLICATION PROCESS
A workplan was developed for a feasibility study of possible high-speed rail corridors in Texas. This workplan will serve as the core document in any petition submitted to the Secretary of Transportation, and will represent the expected deliverables from contractors in a potential Request for Proposals issued from TxDOT.
- Sponsored by Texas Dept. of Transportation, Austin, Office of Research and Technology Transfer.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Roop, S S
- Dickinson, R W
- Publication Date: 1994-11
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Bids; Contractors; Feasibility analysis; High speed ground transportation; Transportation corridors
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00730711
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-7-2907,, TX-94-2907-1F
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM