KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY DOE/KEURP SITE OPERATOR PROGRAM. YEAR 5 SECOND QUARTER REPORT, OCTOBER 1- DECEMBER 31, 1995
Kansas State University is displaying, testing, and evaluating electric or hybrid vehicle technology. Data collection and a historical perspective are maintained on vehicle requirements. Two vehicles are electric conversion vehicles from Soleq Corporation of Chicago, Illinois, and four Ford Ranger EVs were procured from Troy Design and manufacturing of Redford, Michigan.
- Sponsored by Department of Energy, Washington, DC.
Kansas State University, ManhattanDepartment of Civil Engineering, Fiedler Hall
Manhattan, KS United States 66506
- Hague, J R
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric vehicles; Hybrid vehicles; Technology assessment; Vehicle tests
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00730685
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE-ID-13074-T18
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM