FAA AVIATION FORECASTS - FISCAL YEARS 1996-2007
This report contains the Fiscal Years 1996-2007 FAA forecasts of aviation activity at FAA facilities. Those include airports with both FAA and contract control towers, air route traffic control centers, and flight service stations. Detailed forecasts were developed for the major users of the National Aviation System: air carriers, air taxi/commuters, general aviation, and military. The forecasts have been prepared to meets the budget and planning needs of the constituent units of the FAA and to provide information which can be used by state and local authorities, the aviation industry, and the general public.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1996-3
- Pagination: 217 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aviation; Civil aviation; Forecasting; General aviation; Military aviation
- Identifier Terms: National Aviation System
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00730672
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-APO-96-1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM