OPTIONS FOR PASSENGER RAIL IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST RAIL CORRIDOR: A PLANNING REPORT
The rail corridor examined in this report extends for 466 miles (750 km) from Eugene, Oregon to Vancouver, British Columbia. The report presents an overview of the whole corridor with the objectives of collecting and summarizing the plans developed over the past three years into a single document that can serve as a basis for conducting the environmental impact reviews needed before designing and constructing further improvements to the corridor. The report also lays out the priorities, timing, and financial demands of a long-run strategy to improve passenger rail transportation in the corridor.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0772627576
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impact analysis; Improvements; Passenger service; Railroad transportation; Systems analysis; Transportation corridors
- Geographic Terms: Pacific Northwest; Pacific States
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00730658
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0772627576
- Files: NTL, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM