TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OF CONTRIBUTIONS TO AIR TRAFFIC HANDLING (RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, OPERATIONS AND HISTORY): A BIBLIOGRAPHY
VINGT-CINQ ANNEES DE CONTRIBUTIONS AU CONTROLE DU TRAFIC ARIEN (RECHERCHES, DEVELOPPEMENT, OPERATIONS ET HISTORIQUE): UNE BIBLIOGRAPHIE
The Air Traffic Control community has appreciated the quality and value of the forum offered by AGARD and continuously supported the related activities. No conferences or organizations have equalled these AGARD meetings on bringing together the world's leaders in ATC research and in providing a venue for presenting original research papers of the highest technical quality. This bibliography addresses most of the areas of the field of Air Traffic Control in 12 volumes. Included are papers and reports generated during five symposia, one specialist meeting, one specialist mission, and three AGARDographs.
- Summary in English and French; document partially illegible.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- BENOIT, A
- Publication Date: 1996-2
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Development; History; Operations; Research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; History; Operations and Traffic Management; Research;
- Accession Number: 00730656
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AGARD-R-811
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1997 12:00AM