CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS REDUCTION OF TRAFFIC NOISE
This report is presented in two parts. Part I, SYNTHESIS - A Signal of the International Road Federation, presents a short synthesis of the IRF's proposals for reducing road traffic noise and findings concerning noise measurements and existing regulations, vehicle noise emissions, tyre/road interactions, wearing courses, and porous asphalt. Part II, Facts and Figures, reports on the state of the art in the fields of motor vehicles, tyres, roads and the oil industry, as they relate to road traffic noise.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/2864110547
- This report was prepared by the I.R.F. Working Group on Interaction of Vehicles, Tyres and Pavements.
Washington, DC United States 20024
- Publication Date: 1992
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt pavements; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Pavements; Porous materials; Porous pavements; Proposals; State of the art studies; Tires; Traffic noise; Wearing course (Pavements)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: International road federation; Vehicle noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Pavements; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00730200
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 2864110547
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 10 1997 12:00AM