TELECOMMUTE! GO TO WORK WITHOUT LEAVING HOME
This book draws on the stories of real people who are active telecommuters to provide potent advice and inspiration on telecommuting. Included is information on determining if telecommuting is an option for your career, negotiating with your boss, setting up your home office, balancing your work and home life, and keeping your career on track--even when you are physically out of sight.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0471118206
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ United States 07030-6000
- Shaw, L
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 224 p.
- TRT Terms: Human factors; Telecommuting
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00730196
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0471118206
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 10 1997 12:00AM