STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR COLD WEATHER CONCRETING (306.1-90)
This ACI Standard Specification gives requirements for cold weather concreting including the preparations before concreting, concrete temperatures, curing and protection of the concrete against freezing and to insure structural safety.
Farmington Hills, MI United States 48331
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Cold weather construction; Concrete construction; Concrete curing; Freezing; Preservation; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete temperatures
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00730189
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 306.1-90
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 26 1997 12:00AM