In a special supplement, the Washington Post presents several articles examining the problems and tragedies involved with drunk drivers. The articles cover teenage drinking and driving, teen and adult repeat offenders, BAC laws and the effort to apply 0.08 percent nationwide, and the efforts of several groups to educate, inform and propose possible solutions to this national problem.
Washington PostCorporate Advertising Manager, 1150 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20071
- Publication Date: 1996-12-9
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Adults; Age; Alcohol use; Alcohols; Blood alcohol levels; Crashes; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Legal drinking age; Repeat offenders; Teenage drivers; Traffic safety education
- Old TRIS Terms: Adult drivers; Alcohol education materials
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00730184
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1997 12:00AM