NATIONAL SHIPBUILDING RESEARCH DOCUMENTATION CENTER (NSRDC) REPORT OF TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS BY NSTC SURVEY TOPIC
This report of Technology Projects by the National Shipbuilding Technology Conference (NSTC) Survey topic has been developed by the Marine Systems Division of the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI-MSD) at the request of Edmund C. Mortimer, Chairman of the NSRP Executive Control board, and Robert Scaffran, MARITECH Program Office. The aim is to provide as complete a picture as possible of shipbuilding-related research recently completed or in-progress in the U.S. in a format similar to that of the NSTC's Report and Statistical Analysis of CEO Survey dated April 1996. Shipbuilding-related research conducted by various Center of Excellence or Regional Centers supported by U.S. Government funds is currently not contained in the NSRDC database and cannot be included here.
- Sponsored by Office of Naval Research, 800 North Quincy Street, Arlington, VA 22203
University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute2901 Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109-2150
- Publication Date: 1996-6-3
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Documents; Shipbuilding; Ships; Technology; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Maritime research
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00730137
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTRI-96-22
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 10 1997 12:00AM