INTEGRATED MODEL OF TRANSPORTATION AND REGIONAL STRUCTURAL CHANGES
In this report the authorities focus on the need for integrated models of transportation and regional structural change in infrastructure planning. Especially, it discusses the choice of endogenous and exogeneous variable in such a model in terms of their time scales. An archetype Spatial Computable General Equilibrium model is presented, a numerical example is given and various extensions suggested. Finally, the application of this type of models in the practical process of infrastructure planning is considered.
- Text in Swedish; summary in English. Sponsored by Swedish Transport and Communications Research Board, Stockholm.
Umea UniversityCentre for Regional Science
- WESTIN, L
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Infrastructure; Integrated systems; Regional planning; Traffic distribution
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00729966
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CERUM-4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1997 12:00AM