TRANSPORT CANADA ACTION PLAN: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR THE NEW CENTURY
The specific mandate for S&T in Transport Canada is to develop the scientific knowledge and technology required for effective delivery of the department's policy, safety and program objectives, and to help accomplish the department's mission by fostering innovation in the Canadian transportation sector. This document presents Transport Canada's action plan and looks at the following points: Organization; program activities; themes; resources; inventory; departmental transition; departmental business plan; strategic orientation; links to guiding principles; and, managerial approaches.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0662623320
- Text in English and French.
Transport Canada330 Sparks Street, Tower C, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Innovation; Planning; Policy analysis; Program management; Research; Safety; Technology
- Old TRIS Terms: Technological development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00729964
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0662623320
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-T22-89-1996
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 26 1997 12:00AM