1995 STATISTICAL SUMMARIES. FEDERAL TRANSIT ADMINISTRATION GRANT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
The Fiscal Year 1995 'Statistical Summaries' presents selected analyzed data on the distribution and use of various program funds administered by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA). The programs discussed are the principal source of federal financial aid to urban and non-urban areas for mass transportation. The data is compiled from the capital, operating and the planning assistance grants awarded to transit authorities, states and other units of local governments. This data is represented in the various tables, charts and graphs which are identified in the table of contents.
- Record URL:
- See also report for 1994, PB95-216818.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Tucci, J
- Publication Date: 1996-4
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal assistance programs; Finance; Grant aid; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial sources
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00729930
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-TPM-10-96-1
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 27 2001 12:00AM