EVALUATION OF THE CALIFORNIA SMOG CHECK PROGRAM AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PROGRAM IMPROVEMENTS. FOURTH REPORT TO THE LEGISLATURE
The purpose of the contract was to provide support to the California State Inspection and Maintenance (IM) review committee in analyzing all aspects of the California Smog check program, recommending program improvements, and in the drafting/amending of program legislation. The contract was part of a three-year study to evaluate the effectiveness of the 1990 enhancements to the Smog Check Program.
- Sponsored by California State Air Resources Board, El Monte.
Sierra Research Corporation1009 14th Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 320 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Pollution control
- Old TRIS Terms: Pollution abatement measures
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00729928
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 26 1997 12:00AM